This is a Hand woven Brown Cotton saree with Black threadwork border of Indian grand vanasingaram Pallu and depicts the Glory of the Forest.
- Blouse: Un-stitched matching blouse material
- Weave Origin: Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu, India
- Occasion: Casual
- Crafted by: Weavers of Tamil Nadu
- Material: Cotton 80 Count
- Wash/Care Instructions: Dry clean is recommended for first wash
- Saree comes complete with Falls and Pico pre-stiched
There may be slight color variations due to photographic effects.
This is a hand-woven product and any irregularities in the weaving or pattern should not be taken as a defect. These irregularities make every handloom piece unique.