Delivering with care for You & the Planet
Shipping your order to you with utmost care and quickly is what we are absolutely committed to. But did you know, the Shipping industry is responsible for around 940 million tonnes of CO2 annually which is at least 2.5% of the world's total CO2 emissions? Well we don't want to add into that! So whilst our intention is to get your order to you real quick, we also want to do so in a sustainable and responsible way. So we have partnered with like minded freight companies, for both Local and International orders. And our commitment doesn't just stop there. We have been deliberate to keep the packaging of our products minimal, and only use eco friendly packaging materials.
We also get busy during peak season and so do our logistic partners. So you may see a slight increase in our handling times but be rest assured that we'll do our very best to get everything out the door as quickly as possible. If you have any concerns or questions, please know that we are only a message away. Send us a quick message to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will do everything we can to assist.
Local Shipping within Australia
We have partnered with Sendle for our domestic shipping, so we are able to offer a Flat Shipping rate of $7.00 for orders up to $50 within Australia. For orders $50 or over (excluding shipping) within Australia shipping is FREE. That's right, FREE! And sorry, Obviously that doesn't include gift cards. Sendle is Australia's first 100% Carbon Neutral Shipping service and a certified Australian B Corp, which means they strive to be a force of good in everything they do.
We also do offer Express Delivery Service for $15.95. But because you care so much about the planet and you fully believe in Slow Conscious buying hopefully we wont have to do this very often as it is very inefficient. But, Hey! Things happen and we understand you just need your products ASAP. We might just have to do a higher carbon offset to compensate to the higher amount of carbon emissions.
To ensure your order arrives safely and securely we require to get a signature on delivery. If you don't want this option and are happy for our delivery partner to leave your order in a secure location at your address then select the 'Authority to Leave' checkbox on the checkout and leave instructions in the 'Delivery Instructions' box. We'll then make sure that we pass this information to the delivery partner to act accordingly.. Of course this is at their discretion and if there's nowhere secure to leave the order, they may take the order to the local Parcel Collect Hub nearest to you or leave a card , so please be specific with any instructions. If you change your mind after the order is shipped, you can always send an email to email@example.com with your Order number.
Please note that if you select 'Authority to Leave' then you do so at your own risk we may not be able to help you if your order is misplaced or stolen. The benefit, however, of delivering parcels with 'Authority to Leave' is that the parcel will almost always be delivered on the first attempt. This means you won't have to organise a redelivery or collect the parcel from a collection point.
We're have partnered with Australia Post for all International Orders. As you enter your address for delivery, AUS Post will automatically calculate shipping charges for you. Please note that we may not be able to ship very large or heavy orders depending on your location. We will contact you as soon as possible if there are any issues.
1. We will process all orders within within 3 business days, but usually the next day. Note: Busy/Peak period may cause timing to vary
2. For Shipping within Australia, your order will be delivered within 1 to 7 business days. For regional and rural addresses this can take longer. Please allow up to a maximum of 10 working days for your order to be delivered, and if you have any concerns please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order number and the team will be prompt to respond to you.
3. International orders are transacted via Australia Post could take up to 10 working days. Please kindly allow a maximum of 31 working days. We have an express option available for most countries - please reach out to us and we will work through the details on a case by case basis.
4. For international orders, you may incur duties or tax on your order. We are not responsible for those fees and these will be payable by you.
5. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have submitted with your order. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect.
6. We use only reputable delivery companies, however, we do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
7. Delivery, within Australia, is free over $50 and a flat rate of $7.00 below that threshold.
9. Missing or non delivered parcels need to be reported to us within 15 days if shipped within Australia and 35 days internationally. Any orders returned to us due to incorrect delivery address or unclaimed through the collection point will be refunded for the order minus shipping charges.
Please refer to our Returns policy information about options and procedures for returning your order.