Pets have an explicable way of bringing joy to a home, especially when they’re treated right. Whether you’re an ornithophile or you simply want to create a hideaway for the birds living near your home, the Coconut Birdhouse could be the missing piece to your exotic bird sanctuary.
This Birdhouse is made with a coconut shell, offering a safe, toxic-free place for birds to play, rest, eat, or lay their eggs. Its natural texture is just right for feathered babies, particularly for their feet and beaks. What’s more, the shell is easy to wash, so you can easily freshen it up as needed.
- 100% NATURAL – Made with natural coconut shell & jute rope
- NON-TOXIC – Safe place for birds to play, rest, eat, and lay their eggs
- UNIQUE – Exotic design for a rainforest vibe
- EASY TO USE – Comes with a jute rope for hanging the house inside a bird’s cage or outside your home
- Diameter: 4.3-5.1” (11-13 cm)
- Rope Length: 9.8-10.6” (25-27 cm)
- Rope Thickness: 0.16” (4 mm)
With a diameter of 11 to 13 centimeters, the Coconut Birdhouse is ideal for parakeets, finches, cockatiels, and other small pets. Some people also use it for hamsters and gerbils. If you love small pets, you surely won’t run out of ways to use this Coconut House!
Aside from the house itself, the Coconut Birdhouse also comes with a sturdy rope made with all-natural jute fibers. Use it to hang the house inside your pet’s cage or outside your home to provide a cozy shelter or feeder for free-flying birds.