About The Product:
Flaunt your chic style without compromising on comfort with this meadow linen jumpsuit, complete with a kimono style belt, cap sleeves, a gorgeous V shaped neckline and pockets! Turn heads wherever you go and look stylish all day long 🙂
• Sewed in belt with pockets.
• Made with heavyweight linen.
• Handmade item, crafted to perfection.
• The length of the jumpsuit is 54 inches and can be made longer or shorter.
The fabric is soft as the garment is pre-washed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from 100% organic and ethically sourced linen.
• Please note that actual colours may vary slightly as the fabrics are shot under natural light.
• We offer a variety of fabrics for each of our garments, please select the fabric/pattern you like and if you would like more information, feel free to send us a message!
• Please choose sizes carefully as we provided a very detailed sizing guide.
• We support all body types and offer custom made-to-order garments using the measurements you provide. Please send us your measurements using the size guide as a tool to know which measurements we might need.
• If you’re unsure about your size or have any other questions regarding fit, feel free to contact me, I will be glad to help you out 🙂
Wash and Care:
• Made with durable linen that can be pressed to a neat, crisp finish, or left wrinkled after washing for a perfectly lived-in look. It will only soften and improve with age, a beautiful benefit of linen clothing.
• The linen fabric is medium weight and 100 % organic, ethically sourced and does not contain any toxic substance, dyes or chemicals that would be harmful to a person and nature.
• Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle with cold water, hang dry recommended (for a crumpled look), or iron on medium heat with steam to remove wrinkles, iron upside down.
• Do not bleach or tumble dry.