These beautiful Handwoven Pure Cotton Begumpuri Sarees are made up of one of the finest Cotton threads. These are fully handcrafted with awesome Begumpuri artwork by Bengal’s traditional Weavers. This saree is very soft and lightweight. The specialty of this fabric is, it keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter making it one of the finest fabrics materials to choose from. It has a rugged texture and a comfortable feel. It includes a running Blouse Piece (separated)
- Blouse: Unstitched matching blouse material
- Weave Origin: India.
- Occasion: Casual & Comfort wear
- Crafted by: Weavers of West Bengal
- Material: Pure Cotton
- Wash/Care Instructions: Dry clean is recommended for first wash, Do not squeeze or wring, Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade
- Saree comes complete with Tassels, Falls, and Pico pre-stitched
There may be slight color variations due to photographic effects.
This is a hand-woven product and any irregularities in the weaving or pattern should not be taken as a defect. These irregularities make every handloom piece unique.